FOOD AND MEALS
We serve simple but tasty and nutritious vegetarian food, and we strive for the use of organic raw materials.
We offer 3 simple meals daily.
The farm is a spartan and unpretentious place in the woods. Here you will be close to nature.
We offer simple facilities for washing and shower. We have outdoor compost toilets, and solar- and gas powered shower.
Houses and cabins with dormitory/common room for accommodation have not included electricity or water. Both parts are available elsewhere at the area.
For accommodation we can offer
Tent space for your own tent
Bed in communal bedroom or dormitory
Single room or cabin
WHAT TO BRING
- Headlight (in the last part of the summer it gets dark by night)
- Clothes and shoes suited to the conditions. Loose clothes for yoga and meditation
- Pen and notebook if you wish to make notes of your learning
- Your own toiletries (towel, toothbrush etc)
- Mosquito repellent and tiger balm for mosquito bites may be good to have
MOBILE PHONE AND DATA USAGE
The retreats wish to support a break from social media and updates. Please be respectful if your phone is required. You may want to log off completely...
Quiet the mind,
and the soul
- Ma Jaya Sati Bhagavati -